Sunday, October 14, 2007

19: Jeopardy!: ...What Is Quiz Book 1?

"Featuring Answers and Questions from the Greatest Quiz Show in History."

First of all: punctuating that title/subtitle combination is a nightmare. (Hey, Ken Jennings ran into a similar problem recently!)

Second: yeah, it's just a book of questions and answers, or, if you're a Jeopardy! purist, answers and questions.

Third: I read this a while ago, but didn't feel like it counted as a book you "read". Then again, that's of course nonsense, isn't it? I read the damn' thing, so it's going on the list. In fact, I read it with more attention than I do most other books--and I keep re-reading the questions I marked as missed. I may have slacked off in high school and college, but I'm serious about studying now!

Fourth: it's 12 shows worth of questions. It's not really a lot of reading, is it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home