Tuesday, January 02, 2007

2007

A new year, a new count.

In the last few weeks of 2006 I mainly worked on the Feynman Lectures on Computation, Bunnie's Hacking the Xbox, and Terry Pratchett's Men at Arms. I started Watson's The Double Helix on the 31st, while lounging about at Lisa and Erik's. I mosied through Knuth Volume 1 again, too, but, really, I didn't get anywhere with that.

So what to do in 2007? Jed expressed interest in reading more, and I thought The Game would befit his new lifestyle, so I got him that for Xmas. We were going to continue with The Rules, but...well. There'll be a post in a few days.

I want to make a dent in those 100 Greatest Books of All Time lists the BBC and such put out, but more likely than not it won't happen. I'll be reading a lot about algorithms these next three months. Whoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home