Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Amazon Delivers

A bunch of stuff arrived today:


The Periodic Table, Primo Levi: ordered last year.
Piled Higher and Deeper, Chapter 2: Life is tough and then you graduate, Jorge Cham: ordered last year, and besides, it's a comic book.
The Life and Times of Scrooge McDuck, Don Rosa (Carl Barks' successor in the U.S.): see above.
Dachshunds: Lightweights Littermates, Sharon Montrose: for my mom. Cute puppies.
The Seasoned Schemer, Daniel P. Friedman and Matthias Felleisen: this is the only one that counts. Not a comic book, ordered this year, for myself. I'm still working on The Little Schemer, so it'll gather dust for a few weeks.


I also got all of Martin Gardner's Mathematical Games columns on a CD-ROM, but I'm not counting that either. My resolution, my rules.

read: 3
acquired: 1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home